Linggo, Setyembre 27, 2009

He is Here.

I don't know his name.
I don't know how old he is.
I don't know what kind of person he is.
But all I know is that he is the light of the dark rainy day;
and whoever he is will still be the smile of my eyes.
Strengthen me up when I'm alone.
Give me the courage to be not afraid.
An inspiration to go on and is the electricity that wakens up my whole system.
I felt the lost of the air when my eyes can't reach him.
He is the only reason why I want to move on and I don't know what else will happen if he leaves.
I'm very contented seeing him from a far.
Looking at him as if there is no tomorrow.
Because I know that anytime, he will leave.
But whenever I lose a sight of him, I don't know where am I going to get all this strength.
I can't pursue myself to go on because he is the reason why I'm still going on. :'(

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento